Why do you need a Coach to lose weight?
Here are some good reasons:
- Accountability – if your not accountable for your actions then you will always slip up and cheat
- Advice – as a health coach we have the experience and knowledge to help you with your weight loss journey
- Nutrition – we analyse what you eat and introduce improvements
- Exercise – we assess your exercise regime
- Psychology – we assess your environment, sleep, stress patterns, family pressures and provide methods to improve these
- Tips – we know what works and what doesn’t
- Motivation – we encourage you to keep going when it gets tough
- Progress tracking – we monitor your progress each week
Taff is an ISSA certified Nutrition Coach with years of experience in Weight Loss, diets and exercise. A former Sportsman who lost 25kg himself in 2017 using his own proven system.
“After moving into an office job when i was 30 and keeping my usual Western diet i slowly started to put on weight. Only 1-2kg per year so hardly noticeable. After 20yrs i was a good 25kg heavier. I was still working out daily in the gym and doing weekend exercises but just couldn’t shift the weight. Then i started researching Nutrition and diets. I put my own system together and spent 12mths losing the weight. I dropped 25kg in that year. I decreased my exercise regime also so i knew it was purely what i was putting in my mouth. You really are what you eat”.