But before we look at the best tips, we should take a look at the worst tips.
Here’s what you should NOT do:
Lots of water
Lose weight to get healthy
6 small meals per day
Exercise is most important
Reduce added sugars, but you can still have some
Eat your breakfast
There are no bad foods
Everything in moderation
No one diet for everyone
Every diet works if you keep your calories low
Replace saturated fats with vegetable oil
Here are the 5 best health tips:
1. Keep insulin normal Keeping your insulin levels normal is one of the best things you can do for weight loss and your overall health. To promote healthy insulin levels, lower your carbohydrates, increase your healthy fats, and avoid all vegetable oils.
2. Fasting Intermittent fasting and prolonged fasting are incredible tools for promoting a healthy body. They induce autophagy and help normalize your insulin levels. Two things you can do to start off your intermittent fasting plan is to skip breakfast and cut out all snacks.
3. Get healthy to lose weight One of the worst tips is to lose weight to get healthy—instead, you should get healthy to lose weight. You want to always focus on your health first, and the weight loss will come with it. Keep in mind that you can lose weight without being healthy—this is not our goal!
4. Do healthy keto A low-carb, high-fat diet will put your body into ketosis. Ketones are the body’s preferred fuel source. A healthy keto diet consists of plenty of vegetables and healthy fats that promote overall health and longevity. You always want to focus on organic, grass-fed, pasture-raised, wild-caught, and full-fat products.
5. Exercise, sleep, and reduce stress Stress triggers insulin, which blocks weight loss. You want to get plenty of sleep and exercise to reduce stress and promote a healthy body.
(From Dr Eric Berg’s Youtube channel)